RMT - Registered Massage Therapist
RMT needed for multidisciplinary clinic in Milton. We're seeking an RMT who is focused on patient care and interested in working as part of a team. Our owner RMT is looking to step back from some clinical hours and we need coverage as she is fully booked. You'll be working with 3 Chiropractors, 4 other RMTs, 1 TCM/Acupuncturist, 1 Manual Osteopath and 5 administrators in an established clinic with a great reputation in the community.
- Free, ample onsite parking, a fully accessible building and staff trained in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities act.
- Windows in each treatment room & electric tables with table warmers.
- Full-time reception support to welcome and screen your patients, answer phones and emails, book appointments, process insurance claims, take payment and call patients, etc. on behalf of providers as necessary.
- Access to diagnostic equipment, exercise equipment and additional modalities (ie. acupuncture supplies, ultrasound, thermophore etc.)
- Jane scheduling software, access to computer onsite, wifi & your own private clinic email.
- Lotion, music player & speaker, some linens (ie. pillowcases, towels, headrest covers).
- Freedom to manage your patients/your practice/your time off how you see fit, clinical collaboration for those cases where you want it, and support for the business aspects of running a healthcare practice (formal mentorship available for those interested).
- Excellent Covid-19 protocols.
- An average of 25-30 new massage therapy patients per month, in addition to a patient base of thousands of awesome people, with established marketing practices that we know work with our community.
- A team of great health care providers who can help you build a professional home with us.
This is an independent contractor split with cap. Take home percentage ranges from 60-80% depending on what hours you choose, how booked you are and how much time you like to have between appointments (advice on how to maximize this to achieve your goals can be provided). You provide sheets and blankets. We are open to an employee arrangement for the right candidate.
Our clinic is locally owned and operated by an RMT/DC. Our clinic owner has 14 years of clinical experience, 5 years of teaching experience and participates in advocacy efforts in both professions in addition to working with an OHIP funded program. Our team is diverse with members of both genders and multiple backgrounds. Although we treat patients from infancy to end of life, our patient base is primarily 30-60 years old, reflective of the local population and very health literate - they value massage therapy and massage therapists. Our providers have additional backgrounds in athletic therapy, pre and post natal care, oncology massage, manual lymphatic drainage, cupping and nursing, so there are lots of opportunities for additional learning!
Milton, Ontario is an incredible place to live and to work. It has a strong community and #supportlocal feeling and is legislated to more than double in population in the next 20 years, so there are always new patients moving to town. This is a wonderful town to build a practice and you can see the escarpment from our third floor window. Our patient base has been thoughtful , respectful and supportive throughout the pandemic.
We look forward to hearing from you. : )
Job Types: Part-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Online screening for patients and providers. Masks for everyone (unless in your treatment room by yourself, ie. lunch). Hand washing/sanitizing on arrival, and available in all treatment rooms. Barriers and distance markings.