Medical Office Administrator (Keyholder Position)
Baan Thai Massage provides authentic Thai Massage Therapy services performed by Registered Massage Therapists.
We are currently seeking a talented MOA/Receptionist to join our team in the Mission District of Calgary.
Our MOA/Receptionist plays a crucial role as the first point of contact for our clients and ensuring the smooth experience for clients.
What we offer:
- Unique work-life balance schedule: Under the Alberta Averaging Arrangement: enjoy 3-4 days off per week while working a full-time hours. We work 3-4 days per week for 10.5 hrs per day. This allows for longer days and consecutive 3-4 days off per week.
- Flexible days off: We value time off and extended vacation times, once trained & subject to staffing availability, we offer flexible vacation days and unpaid days off.
- Competitive compensation: We offer competitive pay, along with industry perks, growth opportunities, and a flexible and enjoyable work environment.
Join our team and be a part of an unique & holistic healthcare environment where your skills and dedication will make a significant impact.
- Curate a professional, calming, and relaxing environment for clients.
- Provide comprehensive information to clients about our services, rates, and relevant details, demonstrating in-depth knowledge.
- Efficiently manage communication through in-person interactions, phone calls, and emails, responding to inquiries with professionalism and promptness.
- Meticulously schedule client appointments, showcasing organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Skillfully handle financial transactions, including payment processing and issuing receipts, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain precise and confidential client records, ensuring privacy and security.
- Collaborate closely with our skilled team of RMTs, ensuring effective coordination of client services and schedules.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and inviting reception area and treatment rooms, contributing to the overall ambiance of our clinic.
- Key-holder position: Be responsible and reliable on your scheduled days, be present and punctual to open and close the clinic.
- Previous experience as an MOA and/or Receptionist, or in a healthcare/wellness environment, is an asset.
- Experience with the JaneApp or similar software
- Familiarity with massage therapy or an interest in holistic wellness is advantageous.
- Strong appointment scheduling skills.
- Exceptional organizational abilities, with the capability to multitask effectively and prioritize.
- Detail-oriented mindset, ensuring accurate management of client records and scheduling.
- Proficiency in coordinating insurance benefits and navigating the insurance process.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a friendly and professional demeanour.
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging situations with tact, professionalism, and grace, including managing clients.
Apply via EMAIL by submitting your resume and a cover letter. While we appreciate all applications, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Baan Thai Massage is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2S 1W7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Massage Clinic or Spa: 1 year (preferred)
- Keyholder: 1 year (preferred)
- Thai culture: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Direct Billing to Insurance: 1 year (preferred)
- Coordination of Insurance Benefits: 1 year (preferred)
- Purchase Processing (POS &/or online): 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person