For over fifteen years, Hardwood Planet has dedicated themselves to providing the finest quality hardwood and laminate at the lowest, factory-direct prices – delivered fast and colours matched to our customers’ requirements. Since we manufacture hardwood flooring we sell, our customers are always guaranteed the best quality, installation and delivery.
The Administrative Manager works closely with Marketing department, accounting department, , warehouse, and sales department to relieve administrative burden and allow these roles to focus on strategic and people leadership activities.
The main duties of our administrative manager are:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the company providing several administrative services.
- Support and coordinate different departments, ensuring the performance and works are properly and efficiently done.
- May perform a variety of customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties as necessary.
- Provides feedback to management regarding staff performance evaluations.
- Assures customer confidence is achieved on a consistent basis.
- May perform other related duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications Required for the Position
- Requires high school diploma or college diploma in business administration or a related administrative services field
- 1-3 year’s administrative related experience.
- Organization Skills, Training, Communication and Multi-tasking abilities, Time management, Leadership, Teamwork, Judgement, and Safety conscious
- Be able to be collaborate: Makes productive contributions to the group, solicits input from others., acknowledges others’ efforts, advice, and contributions, volunteers to help others when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37.00 to $39.00 /hour
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
- DCS / DEC (Required)
- Woodbridge, ON (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)