The Server is accountable to support all aspects of hospitality style dining room service to meet the needs of the Residents in accordance with legislative requirements and company standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready,
Set, Serve Program as it applies to the serveries area, setting, serving and
- Assists with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the
- Carries out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing,
stacking and storage of dishes.
- Practices and maintains established standards for cleanliness and sanitation
throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health
- Promotes and tracks a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Grade 10 minimum education required.
- Must be have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room
- Safe Food Handling Certification preferred.
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.