Canada’s Best Store Fixtures Inc. is hiring an Accounting Clerk to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not Limited To
· A/P & A/R duties
· Enter and verify billing and invoices
· Process payments
· Prepare multiple reports in Quick Books and Microsoft Excel as required
· Process billing credits and corrections
· Various month-end duties
· Follow up on payment request submitted
· Other duties as assigned
Candidate Must Possess The Following
· Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Strong organizational skills
· Deadline and details oriented
· Post secondary degree or diploma in business or accounting related field preferred
· A minimum of 1 year experience performing A/R AND A/P duties
· Must be fluent in English
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Previous experience with Quick Books an asset
At Canada’s Best Store Fixtures, we are one of Canada’s largest retail environment design-builders. Our career opportunities include design, engineering, metal and millwork fabricators, installers, and project managers. All employees enjoy a competitive salary and an incredible opportunity for development with experienced trainers and veteran staff who are always eager to lend their full support to new employees.
Our growth is your opportunity to join a great company!
Throughout our offices, wood, plastic and metal production facilities, warehouse and field execution teams we have challenging and interesting work in a variety of roles. We are always interested in meeting talented people with industry experience who would like to join a winning team.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person