- Demonstrate a high level of guest service at all times.
- Ability to multitask, answer calls in a timely manner while dealing with guests on property
- Ensure that all management are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Adhere to the performance standards of the Front Office team with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Act in accordance with fire, health, and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with their Team Members.
- Work with your Manager to identify a specific project to complete during your working hours.
- Making sure that communication of anything that you may need to complete your job to the best of your abilities is properly reported to the Management
- Keeping a tidy work area & lobby.
Reference ID: NHFDSK2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
All staff and team wear masks, do regular temperature checks and frequent sanitization