This is a key position in our design group. You will serve as one of our team of design technologists.
Your duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for project design, reporting to the Project Manager
- Reviewing design work of junior staff from time to time
- Liaising directly with clients, architects, other subconsultants, municipal officials, contractors and field staff.
- Detailed design and drafting of sanitary sewer, storm water management, water supply and roadworks on both private sector and publicly funded projects.
- Mentoring junior staff.
You have the following qualifications:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in municipal infrastructure design and drafting.
- Registration or ability to register as an A.ScT or CTech.
- Fluent in Autocad Civil 3-D 2020
In addition, experience with other software such as Autodesk Vehicle Tracking and other design software and previous construction inspection experience are considered assets.
Westbrook offers competitive wages, group benefits and a group RRSP program.
Reference ID: 2020-06-23
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $62,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care