Coyote Concrete is a concrete company that specializes in architectural concrete for landscape contractors. We design and build steps, porches, countertops, flatwork, and many other outdoor structures a landscaped oasis could comprise of.
We are looking for a Concrete Labourer to join our crew! We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable and skilled in architectural concrete construction and finishing, and for an individual that appreciates and possesses meticulous craftsmanship.
If you are up for a new challenge every day, we offer highly interesting and complex creative work.
Duties and Functions
- Assist Foreman with forming and pouring concrete as needed
- Assist Foreman with building architectural steps/ porches, countertops, standard flatwork
- Ability to work with tools
- Understands how to keep busy and clean up the site, tools and equipment
- 1 year minimum experience in the concrete field
- Being able to read construction drawings, set up string lines, form sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches, and finish concrete is an asset.
- Experience with architectural concrete is an asset
- Willing attitude to learn and contribute
- Company benefits and pension plan after one year of service
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$33.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Concrete Construction: 1 year (required)
- Driver's License (preferred)