We are seeking a Bilingual Call Center Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for providing an exceptional customer care experience on every interaction to drive brand loyalty for a global Financial Services Institution.
- Handle customer inquiries and concerns
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Promote brand loyalty
- Read, write, and speak with high proficiency in both official languages French & English
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a full time 24/7 environment.
- $17.00/hour + the opportunity to earn significant additional income in performance bonuses and commissions
- Community discounts
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Paid Training
How to apply:
All applicants can apply on this site.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Consistent with our Values, we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. We will provide accommodation for applicants in all aspects of the hiring process. If you have an accommodation need, please contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- English (Preferred)
- French (Required)