Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Partner with store management and Head Office to resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customer, returns, defective merchandise)
- Ensure all customer repairs are processed and completed in a timely manner
- Keep Cash Desk and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Ensure all merchandise damages are processed and completed monthly in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in inventories
- Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Communicate all store supply needs to management
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V