Overview: We are currently searching for an enthusiastic Beer Sales Territory Manager.
- Generate new sales through a variety of customers including Government Liquor Stores, Independent Retailers, Grocery and other licensees.
- Secure distribution and expand sales of Lost Craft’s portfolio from both a volume and market share perspective while positioning Lost Craft as a core supplier of premium beer.
- Be the face of Lost Craft and use every opportunity to build relationships with consumers and key influencers, resulting in brand loyalty and repeat business.
- Develop annual sales strategies and track industry/competitive information, monitoring new bar openings and movement of bar management in the region.
- Identify and create need satisfying, value added marketing initiatives, building relationships and partnerships through persuasive sales presentations, tastings, incentives, display programs, education programs, and events; attending trade shows and other promotional events; consulting on product lists and menu pairings etc.
- Effectively maintain and maximize existing clients ensuring ongoing needs and future potential isn’t forgotten.
- Utilize software tools for business and weekly call planning, establishing call frequency, as well as real time tracking of monthly targets of initiatives.
- Manage and control a promotional budget at both account and territory level.
- Ensure annual sales volume, revenue, and margin contribution of accounts meets planned levels in order to meet and exceed the business plan.
- Collaborate with internal departments within Lost Craft to ensure cooperative and positive business development and growth.
Critical Skills and Behaviours:
- Demonstrated success in a similar sales-focused role with at least 1-3 years’ experience
- Strong analytical skills and polished presentation abilities
- Superior customer and client relationship building skills, with a focus on ethical business practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly driven, motivated to take responsibility for results and focused on goal achievement
- Computer literacy, including the ability to create and modify presentations, documents and spreadsheets as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
- Account / Territory Management experience
- Proven experience or certification in Sales and Negotiation
- Ability to quickly acquire product knowledge; previous beverage/alcohol product knowledge an asset
- Understanding of Ontario beverage alcohol industry is an asset, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel (up to 80% of time)
- Must reside within, or in close proximity to the general area of the sales territory
- Must be able to regularly lift product cases weighing up to approximately 45 pounds
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License G
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)