Oxford Learning Centre Mississauga Central is looking for committed, upbeat, reliable and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with students in Grades JK-8.
Our Elementary Core Programs offer individual support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits. Our students are working to develop either their reading, writing and/or math skills.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Certified Teacher or currently working towards it
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to organize and multi-task
- Strong motivational skills and an ability to keep students on task
- A passion for teaching and working with children
- The ability to problem solve and think critically
- A dedicated and passionate teacher who thrives on seeing students succeed will enjoy this role.
- Confident in managing a 3:1 student/teacher ratio (training will be provided)
Interested candidates must be available 2-4 evenings per week from 4:00 – 8:00pm, either virtually or in centre.
Position to start immediately after training. A minimal, but not limited commitment until the end of June 2022 is required. Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
* Please note, NO INTERNATIONAL OR OUT OF PROVINCE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
If you possess all of the above qualities and want to join a high-energy group with a goal to see students succeed, then please email us your cover letter and resume.
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19