CIBC is currently looking for Credit Repayment Representatives in the Montreal area!
Candidates will join CIBC’s Client Account Management Contact Centre team. As a Credit Repayment Representative
you’ll connect with our clients who own a variety of CIBC retail products and discuss repayment options to help them
resolve outstanding debts. You'll ensure the client is aware of the terms and conditions of their contractual obligations and are able to prevent further delinquencies.
Duties will also include:
- Relationship Building- Develop high quality, service-oriented relationships with clients. Provide a variety of products and repayment options to potentially resolve outstanding debts while offering advice to prevent further delinquencies.
- Client Service- Investigate customer concerns and provide accurate information related to billing, payment terms,
contractual obligations, etc. and proactively resolve any discrepancies in an Outbound Contact Centre environment.
Address the root cause of delinquency and minimize overall risk to CIBC.
- Implement Policies & Procedures- Ensure clients understand the terms and conditions of their contractual obligations while discussing the status of their accounts. Represent the business unit as a subject matter expert in inter-departmental policy and procedures implementation, meetings and in other corporate projects as designated. Exchange and gather information about client portfolios by working closely with Retail Account Services Management.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s
unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits
program, and employee share purchase plan
Must self identify as First Nations/Metis/Inuit
Comfortable using Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint)
General understanding of financial statements
Understanding of OFSI and collections process is an asset
Strong oral communication skills and comfortable speaking to clients on the phone
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate
collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do.
Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it. CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience.