We are a full service law firm located in Mississauga. The firm’s thriving Commercial/Real Estate law department is experiencing exceptional growth and is now looking to add an associate lawyer to its team.
Minimum three (3) years’ experience in the areas of Residential, Commercial Real Estate.
Nanda & Associate Lawyers P.C. (the “Firm”) is a full-service law firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate Lawyer to join our growing Real Estate and Corporate Law departments on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate is energetic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and dedicated to continuous professional development.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- Excellent academic credentials
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and drafting skills
- An effective team-player who works well with other associates, but can also be self-sufficient and run his / her own files within established practice areas of the Firm
- Previous financial and business experience considered an asset
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
· Carriage of and responsibility of real estate and corporate law files.
- Completing residential and commercial real estate transactions including purchase, sale and refinancing transactions in an established, high-volume and busy practice;
- Representing the Firm in the community by participating in local activities, conducting educational seminars, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care