- Performing requirements analysis
- Perform data analysis, reporting and support strategic business initiatives
- Assist in root cause analysis and driving resolution of critical production data quality issues as needed
- Provide coaching, troubleshooting and training to new users
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skill
- Able to work complex data systems and perform detailed analysis
- Have the knowledge of Data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Have a superior knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables and V-lookups)
- Able to analyze data and interpret the results
- Have the knowledge of SQL
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Industry: Consulting and Business Services
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,905.00-$52,440.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19