Position: Campaign Coordinators
Position Type: 2 Regular Full-Time Positions
Division: Eastern Operations Centre
Postmedia is Canada leading media publication company and has been at the forefront of the digital space, representing some of the country’s oldest and best known media brands. With a team of award-winning journalists, innovative product developers, and talented digital marketing professionals, we strive to bring engaging content to millions of people every day whenever, wherever and however they want it. This exceptional breadth of content, reach and scope offer advertisers and marketers compelling digital solutions to effectively reach target audiences.
At Postmedia, we value open communication between our employees and managers. Our mission is to ensure that our employees have the abilities and aspirations to meet business requirements in alignment with our company values. To support the continuous growth of our Postmedia expansion, we are always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our fast growing team!
The Postmedia Advertising Department has an immediate opening for a fluently bilingual Campaign Coordinator. This position is a full-time position located in Ottawa and reporting to the Advertising Operations Manager. The Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for the administration and delivery of media campaigns for the sales teams at various Eastern Canada Postmedia Properties.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Media Sales Consultants and Media Strategists to execute our clients’ advertising campaigns.
- Book, schedule and launch integrated campaigns on all our platforms including on-network, off-network, as well as many Digital Marketing Services.
- Setup automatic reports at time of booking for all digital campaigns.
- Coordinate with Media Strategists or Media Sales Consultants to ensure creative is provided to Creative Services in a timely manner.
- Proof digital and print ads with clients and process any changes requested.
- Ensure digital creative is trafficked to Ad Ops and that testing is completed prior to launch date.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure campaign delivery is on target.
- Alert Media Strategists and Media Sales Consultants of under delivery and/or placements that have not been activated.
- Ensure all campaigns are invoiced/billed correctly.
- When faced with challenges, exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Report problems and discrepancies to supervisor.
- Answer in-coming telephone calls and emails in a prompt and courteous manner.
- May also include administrative support.
Who you are:
- Fluently Bilingual (verbal and written)
- Post-secondary education in related field or equivalent experience
- Online Advertising experience and Double Click For Publishers (DFP) or other ad serving software is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and stay calm in a multiple daily deadline environment while maintaining an eye on detail
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional partners
- Has energy and drive, takes ownership and pride in their work
- Applies innovative solutions to everyday situations and problems
- Builds respect and credibility with stakeholders by being service oriented, and demonstrating integrity
- An interest in all things media related
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Power-Point
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written
- Previous media experience is an asset
Should you be interested in this opportunity please apply with a cover letter and resume quoting job #20-005.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2020
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Only candidates legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered. No phone calls or agencies please.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all areas of the hiring process. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please make your needs known in advance. Accommodation requests will be provided on an individual basis.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to employment equity and an inclusive barrier-free selection process and work environment. Postmedia Network Inc. encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent