We're an online marketing agency that provides Google Ads, Website Development, and Search Engine Optimization services to companies in the property management industry.
We're a fast-growing business and we're looking to hire someone who is interested in working as an editor for digital content and learning the intricacies of running and growing a company.
This would be a part-time position (10-20hrs per week) at $14.50/hour with the opportunity to be a full-time position and increased salary in the near future.
How Will You Benefit?
- Learn about online marketing
- Get to work with a great team (we're slightly biased : ) )
- Learn how to optimize websites and content for Google
- Eventually, have the ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Able to work from home
- Have a reliable internet connection for you to work
- Own a laptop
- Need to be comfortable editing and writing in English
- Available 15-20 hours/week
- Insanely organized. You love keeping things clean and organized.
- Excellent English writing skills
- A problem solver. Able to grasp information quickly and use your judgment to solve issues.
- Interested in learning about internet marketing
- Reliable and punctual
- Have an eye for detail
- Looking to be part of a growing team
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50 per hour
- Do you have any experience editing or writing?
- Secondary School (preferred)