PRA Inc. is seeking a transcriptionist to work in its Winnipeg office. The position is casual and part-time.
Qualifications for this position include the following:
- Education: Must have completed high school and some post-secondary education is an asset.
- Experience: Previous experience transcribing from recordings is an asset.
- Skills and abilities:
- typing speed of approximately 70+ words a minute
- comfortable using online search engines
- strong skills in grammar and spelling
- strong working knowledge of Word
- ability to work within deadlines
- bilingual in English and French is an asset
Performing proficient work within deadlines is typical; therefore, the successful candidate will possess a commitment to quality and timely delivery of work.
Job duties will include the following:
- creating detailed written transcriptions from audio-recordings
- checking terminology and acronyms online to ensure accuracy as needed
- working with other staff to manage workload effectively, and ensuring that requests are addressed in a timely manner
PRA serves local, regional, and national clients from offices in Winnipeg and Ottawa. For more information about the company, go to www.pra.ca.
DO NOT USE INDEED TO APPLY.
Please apply directly at http://www.pra.ca/SE/1/APPLICATION_TRANSCRIBER/
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)