Picture the early nineties where everything that was done on a computer was new, unheard of, revolutionary even. Technological advancements went by leaps and bounds, and everyone scrambled to get their share of this exciting new market. It was during that very exhilarating time that Tangerine Software came to be and was built from the ground up as one of the best (ERP) Solutions providers around. We even collaborated to give life to an incredible BI solution called Nectari. Since then, Tangerine and Nectari have continued to grow, reaching International Software and Technology markets. What’s kept us at the forefront of their industry is the fact that we’ve always operated upon the same, single guiding principle. We walk side-by-side with each of our business partners, solution resellers, and of course teams, as we collaborate in continue moving towards unprecedented levels of success, and this, worldwide.
We did this by maintaining a warm familial environment, while always staying at the forefront of the industry, growing the team to nearly 80 astounding individuals. Each with their own unique set of skills and talents, growth, and development goals, all of which were taken seriously right from the start of their onboarding process.
Today, our Tangerine and Nectari family continues to expand, and we’d love to hear from you if, being part of something global, with a locally grown twang is something that feels right to you!
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the BI technical support specialist will undertake various responsibilities and must be able to work under minimum supervision. The selected candidate will demonstrate an ability to analyze, understand, and solve customer problems, as well as possess an aptitude for proposing solutions to ensure that our products are being used to full capacity. He/she will report issues to the on-site R&D team and follow-up to ensure resolution, while staying up to date on all the latest technical advancements in his/her field and/or area of expertise and focusing on customer experience.
Your everyday life will consist of:
- Receiving customer requests, analyzing their problems and proposing solutions
- Developing & maintaining an understanding of business procedures and organizational needs
- Developing & maintaining support documentation and knowledge base
- Maintaining solution quality in collaboration with other team members
- Promoting respect of BI norms and standards
- Becoming proficient with all BI applications
- Ability to establish good relationships with customers
- Experience in customer support level 2 or 3
- Experience with SQL statements
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Microsoft environments (Windows server, security, network, etc.)
- Ability to communicate professionally in French and English, both orally and in writing. Other languages such as Spanish, German, or Portuguese are assets
- Experience with IIS web sites is an asset
- Knowledge of ERP Systems is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies is considered an asset
With Tangerine Software you’ll enjoy:
- A flexible 37.5 hours/week schedule
- Ability to work in your comfy clothes from home, well, when the project allows for it of course (working fully remotely until further notice)
- A comprehensive group insurance plan and retirement savings plan
- Extra days off at Christmas!
- Because our winters can get a little creative, enjoy free covered parking
- All work and no play makes… well you know the rest, experience really fun social events. Archery anyone? How about a fun game of ax throwing or a food tour?
- And when you need to change your perspective, you can always hang out in our Game room!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- technical support (level 2 and 3): 2 years (Preferred)
- French (fluent) (Required)
- English (fluent) (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19