Strickland's is looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our busy shop as a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice looking to gain their 310S Technician License.
Are you an Apprentice looking for a company that you can grow with?
Do you want to work within a hour of the city while making a healthy hourly rate and on the number 1 brand in the auto industry?
And did we mention that we have a pre-owned dept that sells over 2500 units annually?
We have a 9 year old state of the art facility with 18 hoists, 2 ground bays, and a detail shop with 10 bays We even garnish the title of Canada's First Green LEED store.
A management team whom challenge but mentor looking for the next group of managers to lead our team into the future.
Sound appealing? Hourly wage, full benefits, lifestyle, and a quality of life the city cannot provide.
- You have started your apprenticeship schooling
- You have dealership and automotive experience
- Drive Clean credentials an asset but not mandatory.
- You believe that top notch service is the key to success.
- You are a high energy self-starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry.
- You are looking for a career in a company that rewards results.
- You love contributing to the success of the team.
- You are a non-traditional thinker who is comfortable doing things differently in order to achieve results.
- You have a strong desire to compete and the will to win!
- We are very successful and award winning.
- Strickland’s Mentorship Program, learn from the best in the business.
- We pride ourselves on providing internal career advancement.
- We are expanding.
- We offer a Great Company Culture!
- Company Benefits; Drug Plan, Extended Health, Life, Short/Long Term Disability and Pension!
- We provide full product knowledge and systems training.
- We reward high performance.
- We provide you with an enjoyable, stable and rewarding working environment!
Strickland's is a family owned and operated business; serving Southern Ontario since 1974. We began modestly, and have grown into a multidimensional company offering both new and used vehicles. We now have 5 dealerships catering to every area of today's market, all centrally located in Ontario.
Successful candidates will require a valid driver’s licence as well as a clean criminal background check and driver’s abstract.
Strickland's - Careers that drive you into the future!
Job Type: Full-time
- Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Stratford, ON (Preferred)