QuickContractors.com Inc. is looking for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives.
Our Customer Care Representatives are the first line of contact for all of our clients across Canada, and involves responding to inbound client calls. This is an important role and we are looking for candidates who have a strong sense of professionalism and courtesy when communicating with clients.
To be successful in this role you must have previous call centre experience, excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills. This role will require you to be proactive in resolving issues, someone that has excellent follow-through, is detail oriented, enjoys tackling problems, and providing superior customer service will excel in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide front-line contact for clients by receiving inbound inquiries on assigned queues via multiple communication channels as phone and live chat.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of QuickContractors.com products and provides detailed information to clients.
- Meet or exceed all established call centre quality service standards.
- Enter client related information into a database in an accurate and timely manner.
- Retrieve detailed information from clients and other sources and redirects clients queries to appropriate internal contacts.
- May perform some outbound follow up as required.
- Assist in the review and improvement of call centre workflow processes.
- Support the development of product training materials.
- Perform general clerical duties including, but to limited to, data entry, filing and scanning.
- Provide peer coaching and support to junior staff in the call centre.
- Answer customer questions using formatted screens, scripts and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of high school diploma.
- Previous experience working in an inbound call centre environment.
- Completion of some college or other post-secondary in a related field or equivalent experience an asset.
- Knowledge and proficiency with data entry and computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays
QuickContractors.com Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To be considered for this position, please forward your resume in confidence.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Founded in 2004, QuickContractors.com Inc is one of Canada’s largest networks of independent contractors with over 2000+ contractors in their network in a variety of different categories. Today the company of 50+ support staff delivers services for many of the countries largest and most recognizable retail and manufacturing brands. Voted No. 1 by Canadian Business Magazines on the 2015 list of Canada’s fastest-growing construction companies in Canada and tagged at number 14 in Profit magazine's 2015 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Required)