Fine Homes Photography is a leading provider of digital marketing media services for the Real Estate Industry. We provide our high quality services to the real estate industry in the area of Peterborough and The Kawarthas.
Contract: iGUIDE – Real Estate Photographer / Property Measurement Technician
Fine Homes Photography is seeking to add a contract Real Estate Photographer / Property Measurement Technician to our dynamic and growing team.
Our iGUIDE Real Estate Photographers are responsible for visiting and digitally documenting properties while taking high quality professional real estate photographs.
- Use the iGUIDE System for collecting iGUIDE spacial and visual data and property photos (training and equipment provided)
- Quality Control of visual and measurement iGUIDE data
- Post-processing still images
- Uploading data and images to servers for processing and hosting
- Available for appointments Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Maintain the highest standards of quality
- Use of a qualified RPAS system (drone) for collecting aerial photo and video of subject properties.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Previous Real Estate or Architectural photography experience (Portfolio of work is required)
- Excellent technical proficiency and a creative passion and tendency
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of client service.
- Image Processing experience and software (for still images – Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom subscriptions preferred)
- Strong Computer Skills (you must be able to manage, compress, zip and share files, work with Google Docs, calendar, email, etc.)
- A Windows or Mac computer (laptop preferred)
- Required Personal Camera Equipment (for High Resolution still images):
- DSLR Camera with a wide-angle lens (max 11mm for APS-C sensor or equivalent to maximum 17mm in 35mm format)
- A qualified RPAS system (drone) and the necessary Transport Canada licensing to operate the equipment legally, with associated insurance coverages. Basic license required, advanced license preferred.
- Cable/DSL/fiber broadband internet connection for uploading and transferring files
- Dependable car and valid driver's license – The successful candidate is responsible for their own transportation to/from appointments
- A reliable smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19
- Willingness to wear a mask 100% of the time during scheduled appointments
- Proof of Clean Criminal Record, must submit police criminal record check.
JOB POSTING INFORMATION
Additional job information:
- iGUIDE System and training will be provided
- Appointments are usually less than 1 hour for 2500 SF of measured space
- Properties larger than 2500 SF may take longer and will have additional compensation
- As a contractor, work will be provided to you and you will be paid on a per appointment basis. You will be expected to provide your own transportation and travel within 25km radius from Peterborough, ON. Additional compensation will be provided for appointments located further than 25km away.
- The role will be contract with the frequency of appointments growing as the market matures. The real estate industry is a seasonal industry, it is busier in the spring/summer/fall months and less busy during the winter. Expect more work during the busy season and less during the quiet season.
- Please include your home address so we can consider travel and appointment scheduling. Only local photographers will be considered.
Application Material Required:
- Portfolio of photography work
- Cover Letter and Resumé
- Police criminal record check
- Please no calls, texts or emails
- Only selected candidates will be contacted
iGUIDE is an immersive online technology that supports real estate and property professionals throughout the real estate process. iGUIDE elegantly weaves together accurate floor plans, dimensional data and 360° virtual views to provide users with an enhanced 3D perception of space.
iGUIDE is the only technology to offer:
- Accurate Measurement
- Floor Areas
- Working Floor Plans
- HDR Image Gallery
- Full 360° Views
- On-screen Measurement
- On-Screen Photo Capturing
Active Examples of iGUIDE properties can be found at: www.goiGUIDE.com
Freelance iGUIDE photographers receive a ‘paid-per-shoot’ compensation.
Freelance Photographers are not employees.
Freelance Photographers are responsible for travel related expenses.
Freelance Photographers are responsible for equipment and insurance related expenses.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 2-30 per week
Salary: $25,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
This work requires you to report to the homes of individual home sellers. You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be willing to share proof of vaccination. You must commit to wearing a mask 100% of the time while on-site.
- Photography: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-06-06