StrapsCo is a family-run e-commerce and wholesaler. Serving a worldwide market since 2013, StrapsCo has been firmly established as the one-stop shop for watch bands and watch accessories. We began as an eBay seller and have since expanded to other online marketplaces such as Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Etsy. We also provide wholesale distribution to Best Buy Canada and Scheels (USA). StrapsCo is growing rapidly and needs to expand its team of versatile and enthusiastic workers.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a product lister to join our StrapsCo family. StrapsCo is one of the highest trafficked websites in its niche, and we have achieved this status by offering the world’s largest selection of replacement watch straps and accessories. The employee will be required to process new inventory and create product listings on our online marketplaces.
- Mastery of the English language
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word) and computers in general
- Problem solving
- Ability to stay organized while multitasking
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- List products on various online marketplaces
- Use Excel for data entry and consolidation of information
- Handle and process watch-related merchandise
- Work with inventory management software (Stitch Labs)
- Make judgement calls and creative decisions
- Candidates should live within close proximity to our Montreal West office or commute with their own car.
**********************Please submit short (~1 paragraph) cover letter to be considered*********************
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday