About the Company
NUDESTIX is a fast growing, entrepreneurial color cosmetics brand founded by beauty veteran Jenny Frankel and her two daughters. NUDESTIX offers a collection of easy-to-apply, no fuss multipurpose crayons in nude shades. The brand’s motto “go nude but better” emphasizes the “less is more” philosophy of using makeup to enhance one’s unique beauty rather that covering it up.
NUDESTIX is currently looking for an enthusiastic Digital Retail Marketing Intern to join the digital team in Toronto. Please note that this is a 4–6-month internship opportunity with possibility of permanent employment based on performance. You will play a key role in assisting with e-retail digital marketing for planning and executing 360° digital plans. You’ll be responsible for overseeing e-retailers website to bring best-in-class content on products pages.
If you love everything beauty, fashion and well-curated things, and want to be a part of an award-winning, fresh, young and emerging Canadian brand. This is the internship for you. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty. The qualities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager on e-retailers and PurePlayers on annual activation plans that support Nudestix national campaigns, new item launches and critical initiatives, with clear performance benchmarks
- Execution of e-trade operations and coordination of Nudestix launch on new e-retailers website.
- Work with brand teams to create and optimize assets for products pages, update of brand space and each e-retailers social media platforms
- Continually monitor on weekly and monthly basis sell-out and revenues and adapt digital strategy accordingly
- Participate in quarterly markets weeks presentation
- Creation and recommendation of content and partnership
- Help on SEO/SEA campaigns improvement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 year minimum of Marketing or Ecommerce experience, preferably in beauty industries
- Content driven and experience developing successful online shopping experiences that create value for consumers and strategic retailer partners
- Digitally savvy: uses digital and social media, knowledge of beauty e-retailers world
- Must be organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Self-starter, able to work in a start-up, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems
- Proven ability to work & collaborate with cross-functional team
- Strong time management skills, deadline oriented and results driven, thrives in a high-pressure environment
Your Next Step
Apply to this exciting opportunity directly at Indeed and we will get back to you accordingly.
Contract length: 4-6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)