Auto Body Collision Appraiser
Find a rewarding career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. We are growing and looking to add members to our team.
Modern Auto Body Ltd. is one of North America’s leading luxury Collision Repair Centers certified as a Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Jaguar, Range Rover, Volvo, Lexus and BMW Certified Collision Repair Centers (CCRC)
Modern Auto Body Ltd. leads the industry ensuring integrity, quality repairs, and customer service are the top priority. We are privately owned, proudly serving our community and have been in business for over 50 years!
We are currently searching for the right person to complement our organization as an Auto Body Estimator / Appraiser. This position is vital in building a link between our valued customers and the insurance companies.
- Base Salary $50,000.00 or more depending on experience and motivation level
- Performance based bonuses (on top of salary)
- No Earning Caps
- Extended Health
- Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm
- Advanced opportunities as the organization continue to grow
- Certified Auto Body Technical: 2 years (Required)
- Collision Appraisal/Estimating: 2 years (Required)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Criminal record check is required
- Drivers abstract required
Software Experience Required
- Microsoft Office
Additional Experience (An Asset However NOT Required)
- Journeyman Certified Technician status is preferred (not required)
- Automotive experience preferred but (not necessary)
Job Description Overview
- Provide exceptional customer service by earning the trust and respect of our customers.
- Assess vehicles for dents, scratches, broken glass, and other areas of required repair, replacement or refinishing.
- Estimate cost and prepare detailed estimates to restore vehicles to pre-accident condition as per OEM guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records to ensure each file is current and documented comprehensively.
- Keeping customers and insurance companies informed during the repair process.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the industry by completing work at the highest level of integrity.
- Extended work hours, including some evenings and weekends, will be required during peak periods and corporate events.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 kg.
- Ability to multi task.
How to Confidentially Apply
Please note: We go the extra mile to ensure your application is confidential, we can do interviews off-site and in a neutral environment if needed. Only those involved in the hiring process will have access to your application information and will be held strictly confidential.
All applications must be submitted by January 31st 2019
Thank you, from the Management and staff at Modern Auto Body Ltd., we look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Certified Auto Body Technician & Collision App/Est: 2 years (Required)