Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Civil Construction Project Manager, to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence and we are excited to be able to offer a new position within our growing family. Ironclad Developments Inc. specializes in project management/developmental/multifamily construction and property management across Western Canada.
The successful candidate for this position must be analytical and detail-oriented with good math skills and an expert understanding of current civil principles. They must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to analyze and summarize complex information. A strong understanding of civil construction principles are essential in order to interpret data and make strategic recommendations.
Must have good personal interaction skills and be able to work well under pressure. The successful candidate will be required to work with a broad spectrum of job categories within the company. This position will be held at our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB.
- Read all Geo reports prior to start of any projects and inform all stakeholders of potential risk
- Tender sewer, water, storm, paving, excavation contractors for each site
- Locate dump sites for excess materials
- Shop all aggregate suppliers for each market
- Assist in site set up layout and review
- Coordinate civil engineers minimizing import/export, storm barrels etc.
- Establish benchmarks on all sites
- Collect final import/export calculations and develop action plans with sites to minimize handling
- Work in conjunction with sites to identify footing, pile, pile cap elevations
- Establish final grading contractors for each site
- Collect civil approach permits for each site
- Help design and price out most cost effective retaining walls
- Collect final grade and landscape deposits in each market
Ironclad Developments Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive group benefits/pension plan. Position start date is tentative for immediate placement. Interested candidates are requested to submit resume, qualifications, certificates and references for consideration to the attention of Human Resources. Please include salary expectations with your cover letter. We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)