The Parlour Inn is seeking a Guest Service Agent to assist Guests with room check-in/out, information and other related duties in a prompt, courteous and professional manner consistent with a superior quality hotel operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Register guests and assign rooms.
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Check out guests on a regular ongoing basis.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of room rack and packages, room locations, types of room and costs of various rooms.
- Liaison with Housekeeping and other departments to ensure up-to-date Guest room availability is monitored frequently.
- Perform office duties such as preparing mail for postage, performing routine cash handling
- Grade 12 Education as well as tourism/hospitality courses at college/university beneficial.
- Minimum of 1-2 years front desk experience or related college course.
- Switchboard knowledge and/or training required.
While we welcome all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made available to Candidates upon request.
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.10-$15.90 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
All team members will be provided COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment upon hire.