Who We Are
Founded in 2005, Talize is a proudly Canadian owned and operated leading thrift retailer. We are a privately owned for profit national company that is rapidly expanding. At Talize we take pride in ensuring that our customers always have an excellent shopping experience and are able to find great items at a reasonable price. We are also a proud platinum sponsor of the Children's Wish Foundation. Talize is the ultimate Thrift Experience!
What we Offer
- A growing company with personal growth potential
- Work/Life Balance
- Charity Affiliation
- Helping the Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits Package
- Paid Day off on your Birthday
- 50% off Employee Discount and much more….
Are you passionate, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals that can thrive in a fast paced environment? If so Talize might be the place for you to shine! Recyclers are the backbone of the Production Room, providing support for all other areas of the Production Room. Recyclers ensure the smooth flow of all sellable and non-sellable merchandise and recyclable items in the Production Room. Recyclers are also responsible for shipping/receiving, unloading of trucks and trailers and recording product weights and information. Bales of unsellable merchandize, rag-off containers and recycled goods will be loaded into trailers and trucks for exporting. You must be 18 years or older as you are required to operate heavy machinery.
- Repetitive bending/twisting
- Exposure to dust
- Repetitive grasping
- Lifting and carrying – 20 to 80 lbs.
- Standing/walking during your shift
- Pushing/pulling up to 1000 lbs. on wheels
- Ability to perform non-complex math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averages and measurements) at the level normally required in high school
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination to operate heavy machinery
- Ability to distinguish between sellable and unsellable merchandise
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- merchandise processing: 1 year (Preferred)