Lead and Assistant English Teachers (Work from Home)
We are looking for fun and energetic Lead and Assistant English Teachers working for part-time, work-from-home and on-line basis for all grades, all levels (elementary, middle school, high school) who can teach English Language Arts (ELA).
1) Bachelor’s degree by June 2016 or possess either a teaching certificate OR a degree and/or prior tutoring experience. 2) Applicants should be comfortable working online with students 3) Applicants may have night-shift teaching time
1) Language arts teachers spend time choosing reading material for their students and preparing assignments and discussion topics. The higher the grade level means such preparation can be more time consuming.
2) ESL teachers assign writing projects and monitor students during the drafting process. Compositions and essays may be assigned according to state standards. Speeches can also be assigned on a variety of subjects. Grades for both of these types of assignments tend to be based on content, organization and mechanics.
3) In addition, most teachers must keep a record of their lesson plans in a book or computer-based curriculum program. Lesson plans should be written with state standards in mind to help students meet minimum educational goals.
4) Teachers also interact with parents during designated conference periods to talk about academic and, if needed, behavioral issues. Contact can also be made over the phone, in writing or through e-mail.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)