Meridian Rehabilitation Consulting is an OT-founded, multi-disciplinary company based in the Thompson Okanagan region of British Columbia, with clinics in; Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon and Kamloops. Our therapists perform a wide variety of both clinic and community-based therapies. We have a strong community-culture within our company and we value: provision of high quality rehabilitation services, responsiveness, flexibility, team-work, collaborative support, and training. We are looking for Occupational Therapists who are energetic team-players who want to make a difference in the lives of their clients.
Meridian Rehab is unique in the range and depth of the therapy services we provide to our customers. Practice areas include:
- Pediatric therapy
- Physical medicine rehabilitation
- Mental health
- Residential care
- Return-to-work services
- Case management
- Community Access Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
Meridian has two streams of OT job offers for consideration:
- Our “Explore Private Practice (and BC)” job posting is specifically designed for new-graduates from outside our region who are looking for an opportunity to develop and hone their skills in community therapy. This job posting includes:
- A 1 or 2 year commitment to the company
- In depth training and ongoing 1:1 mentorship with a focus on identifying and honing your OT knowledge and professional strengths and developing your skills in a few targeted practice areas
- Individualized leadership and communication training and mentorship
- Assistance, as needed, with finding housing in our area, and developing personal and professional networks
Job Type: Full-time, 1-2 year contract
- Our full-time permanent job postings are for OTs who are interested in diving into the full range of programs and experiences that our company offers. Whether a new grad, or an experienced therapist, we would like to give you the opportunity to develop to a high level of expertise in one or more practice areas, or to become a well-rounded therapist who is comfortable and confident in many practice areas.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
If you are interested in working in the Okanagan as part of a young, growing, dynamic and team-oriented company, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants must be eligible to register with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC, have a valid driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle.
Please email resumes.
Find out more at www.meridianrehab.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $76,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Master's Degree (Required)