We are a well-established company specializing in Waterproofing, Sealant and Glazing supplies for the construction industry. We have several branches across Western Canada and are currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative position in our Langley Branch.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
- Provide superior customer service and work closely with the Sales team to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Provide customers with product information to assist them in determining appropriate products to purchase.
- Input orders from walk-in, e-mail, fax or phone customers and ensures fast and courteous service.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in customer service with a superb customer service skill, good communication and interpersonal skills. A strong team player who is driven, has a sense of urgency, passion, a great sense of humor and the ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines. Must be proficient with Excel and Words. Knowledge with any ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software is an asset.
What Cascade offers:
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Monday to Friday shifts (no evenings)
- A great working environment
- Company RRSP program
If you have the drive and energy to succeed, a proven track record, possess exceptional customer service skills, please forward your resume, along with cover letter. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care