Interested? Apply directly to:
- Assigns employees to specific areas and duties based on workload/volume
- Acts as a liaison with divisions/vendors when dealing with various issues
- Communicates any discrepancies of merchandise to management.
- Establishes with the supervisor manpower needs in the different areas
- Oversees work of employees ensuring that health and safety practices are always used.
- Ensures that staff reaches qualitative and quantitative goals in their work
- Ensures that work is readily prepared for easy transition to other shifts.
- Ensure that info from evening shift is accurately carried over for optimal transition of work to the day shift.
- Identifies and communicates with Supervisor and opportunities for greater efficiencies and productivity.
- Training of all new employees
- Responsible to compile stats, data and create reports as needed by Supervisor.
- Takes on any special projects as assigned by Supervisor
- High School Diploma (College Diploma an asset)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Lead Hand
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Flexible schedule
- Bilingualism required (French/English, oral/written)
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.