CNC Custom Machining & Fabricating Inc is an AS9100 certified company offering competitive, quality machined and fabricated parts We have great staff all motivated to do one thing: Deliver quality products, with the highest standards of customer service.
We are currently looking for an individual to join the team in the position of an Office Assistant. CNC is positioned for expansion in the coming years and this is your opportunity to join us.
What would you be doing?
· First point communication with customers
· Receiving and processing customer orders
· Creating purchase orders, packing slips, and invoices
· Filing, documentation updates, scanning
· Assist President/Office Manager as needed
· Other clerical tasks as needed
What do you need?
· Post-secondary diploma in Administration or equivalent experience
· 2 years of experience as an Office Assistant
· Machine shop experience an asset
· Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft
· E2 System experience an Asset
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS AD ONLY WITH SALARY EXPECTATIONS. RESUMES SENT ANY OTHER WAY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)