Eccotique Spa & Salon Metrotown- Hiring Management/Key Holder
This is not a receptionist position, it is so much more! Eccotique Spas and Salon is looking for energetic and organized Frontline Coordinators that want to succeed in a high level service and guest care focused spa and salon environment.
The right candidate must be passionate about delivering the ultimate spa experience for our guests. A Coordinator contributes to company success by assisting the manager in executing salon operations, providing legendary guest service and assisting guests with retail recommendations.
If you have a passion for beauty and wellness, thrive in a customer service oriented environment and are a motivated, hard working team player we'd love to meet you!
We are inspired to care for people using a balance of compassion and creativity -- and are committed to delivering our art form through knowledge and integrity.
- The Megahair Group is a family run company comprised of 20 spas and salons located throughout British Columbia.
We carry over 50 different professional product lines.
- Within The Megahair Family are three very distinct brands: Eccotique Salons & Spas, Zennkai Salons (including The Megahair Salon) and Cutstop. All three brands serve different markets, but operate from the same core values and mission statement.
- The spa has been carrying the globally recognized all-natural AVEDA product brand since 1996! Other brands available in store are: Bumble & bumble, Kerastase, Dermalogica (select locations), Kevin Murphy, St.Tropez, MOROCCANOIL Hair & Body, OPI & Essie,
For more information check out : www.eccotique.com & www.zennkai.com
Qualifications Required :
- Consistent high personal standards and confidence in your abilities
- Must work at least one day on the weekend in overall availability
- Dedicated to building upon location sales success
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with our staff and guests
- Contribute to company success by providing legendary guest service
- Desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and ongoing industry education
- Involvement and passion for our social media outlets
- Strong organizational skills to ensure the success of front end operations
- Ability to fulfill retail goal expectations
- Anticipate location needs by constantly evaluating our environment for guest's satisfaction
- Be an Eccotique ambassador!
Benefits and Perks:
- 2 weeks paid vacation after one year of employment
- Coordinators receive an employee evaluation every 6 months
- Open to scheduling flexibility
- Competitive hourly wage based on individual performance
- Extended Medical and Dental Benefits plan including Vision Care available for employees that work 35 hours per week after one year of employment
-30% off of all retail products and fabulous product costs for the salon and spa services we offer
The Megahair Family believes and is passionate about growth and development. We want all staff to know that they can have a fulfilling and exciting career with us!! Therefore classes are made available to you and it is our expectation that you participate.
Feeling inspired? Is working at Eccotique is something you would love? Send us your resume!!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Be Good to Yourself at Eccotique Spas and Salons
Job Type: Full-time