Keep Active, Have Fun and Make Money
Do you love meeting people, working outdoors and staying in shape? As a JUSTJUNK® Truck Team Member you will love your job again. JUSTJUNK® has a company culture like no other!
JUSTJUNK® is currently hiring Drivers and Navigators as we continue to grow into the largest junk removal company in Canada. Your role is to “Make Removal Easy” for our loyal customers by removing their junk!
If you have what it takes to be a part of our growing team you can look forward to:
- Competitive wage, plus Bonuses and Tips
- Amazing Work Environment. Work with a work friend on a daily basis. As the dynamic duo, you will rarely go to the same house twice and you get to see fresh faces daily. Every day is an exciting adventure!
- Wild and Wacky Junk. It is amazing to see what people want to get rid of. You get to remove almost everything in this world. Enjoy the fun of removing some really cool junk.
- Enhance Your Resume. You will receive specialized training, learn customer service skills and interact directly with your Franchise Owner during weekly team meetings. We treat employees like family and value their feedback as we grow our business together.
- Stay In Shape. It feels awesome to working outside and stay in shape through physical activity.
- Full Time and Part Time Hours – Our business is Booming and so are our work hours. We invest in our employees.
- Growth! We are all about growth. As JUSTJUNK® Ottawa grows we will make sure your role within the business grows. The sky is the limit!
- Working at JUSTJUNK® is a lot of fun. You are in charge of selling the service to customers and putting smiles on the faces of your customers by “Making Removal Easy”. The sense of relief your customers will feel is incredible.
- You typically go to 6-8 homes or business each day and remove anything from anywhere. Your customer services skills are the secret to your success.
- You are in charge of your own truck and how much money you make servicing customers. The harder you work the more you can make!
- You will give back to the environment by recycling and donating items you remove from customer’s locations.
Drivers require a clean driving abstract and 5 years professional driving experience
Enjoy Physical Labour and able to lift 70 pounds comfortably
Have a positive Attitude and Good Verbal Skills
Do you have what it takes? We would LOVE to hear from you. Please reply with your resume and references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- truck driver: 1 year (Preferred)