JOIN OUR TEAM
Metro Supply Chain is a strategic supply chain solutions partner for some of the world’s fastest growing and most recognizable organizations. We advance our customers’ business through innovative, real-world solutions within a culture that supports our communities, protects our environment and enables our team to thrive. Over the past 40+ years, we’ve grown into a significant operation of more than 80 sites across North America and Europe and 6,000 team members.
Reporting to the Supervisor of complaints, the job holder has the mandate to collect complaints and claims - goods and / or property.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigation / analysis of damages and interests
- Responds to customer questions within the framework of his knowledge
- Listening, analyzing, and diagnosing the nature of the problems
- Support and take responsibility for resolving customer issues at the first point of contact within their role
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Thoroughness in clerical manual tasks
- Is committed to maintaining harmonious relationships with customers and the internal team
- Ability to solve practical problems using several tangible variables in situations where current standards are limited.
- Others related task
- College diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the insurance industry (complaints and claims)
- Claims assessment
- Customer service
- Good ability to argue and reason in litigation.
- Proven communication skills, both oral and written, in English and French
- Skilled with different IT platforms
- Excellent ability and determination to communicate and interact with customers
- Ability to quickly make good decisions independently and achieve desired results.
- Teamwork, patient, empathetic and versatile
Join Our Team
- Work in an environment where safety is our first priority
- The opportunity to build a career with a growing company
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Life and disability insurance
- Wellness programs to support your family’s well-being
- A Retirement Savings Program with a company match
- Company team wear allowance
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Company sponsored social events
- Community volunteering
We are committed to building and fostering a diverse workplace where people feel included and valued. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Should you require accommodation for a special ability or need during the recruitment process, please reach out to a member of our Human Resources Team.