Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Summary of Role
Our fast-growing company includes teams that handle operations, software development, accounting and customer support. Business Intelligence (BI) guides and informs these teams and helps them get:
- Smarter: Developing first-class quantitative techniques (data collection and mining, synthesis and analysis, visualization) to leverage our real-time data stores and make sure our clients makes informed decisions
- Faster: Design methods for measuring and improving workflows and tracking the impact of these projects over time
- Better: Deliver key financial data, forecasts and recommendations to drive cost reductions and prevent fraud
As a Jr. BI Analyst, you will help Management understand where our clients' businesses are succeeding and what they can do to improve. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, able to explain complex metrics in plain language and present key findings and recommendations.
What will you be doing?
- Manipulate and compile large data sets into comprehensive reports and dashboards
- Analysis and presentation of key data to drive cost reductions or identify inefficiencies
- Collaboration with other BI units across the globe ensuring cohesion and proper guidelines being followed
- Perform additional duties and project work as assigned.
What will you need?
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Strong organization skills and flexibility when managing multiple priorities
- Advanced Excel knowledge (including but not limited to formulas, pivot tables and charts)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- SQL or other coding experience
- Tableau experience
- Knowledge of Bitcoin considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Generous medical and dental insurance and benefits plan - 100% premium paid!
- Employer-matching RRSP program
- Open concept work environment - we encourage collaboration!
- Endless supply of espresso, coffee, tea and a fully equipped kitchen (you can even make your afternoon cappuccinos or iced-coffee right in the kitchen)
- Fresh fruit baskets delivered to each department twice a week
- $500 towards your favorite health & fitness program
- Parking - yes, it's FREE!
- Team building, staff parties, outing, group activities, you name it!
- Raffles & free ticket giveaways and much, much more!
Who are we?
For over a decade, nZone’s Business Process Outsourcing services have served as the secret weapon to some of the most exciting brands in the iGaming industry. We’ve actively contributed in helping those businesses grow through our expertise in Human Resources, Information Technologies, Finance, and Operations.
Those businesses come to us to find, recruit and develop YOU: the best talent in town.
We are a young, fun and fast-paced company that values the talent of our team members and are always looking to recruit diverse and forward-thinking individuals. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you! Feel free to send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time