Dean’s Machine Inc. is seeking an experienced Full-Time Journeyman Machinist to work in the Stettler location. Duties include job shop related tasks for various industries using manual and CNC machines. Requirements include:
- Self-motivated with positive attitude.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with others.
- Work well with others and open-minded to learning new tasks
- Work independently
- Knowledge of Mazazk, DMG Mori, and G-code programs a strong asset
- Experience working with CNC machines a must.
- Demonstrated ability to setup a machine and run the job with minimal supervision.
- Experience with live tooling is an asset.
- Experience working with both Lathe and Mill Machines.
- Strong math and computing knowledge.
- Knowledge of general safety procedures
- Ability to meet production requirements as specified.
- Journeyman Certificate
- Five years related machining experience
- Own their own tools and tool box.
Questions regarding this position can be directed to Dean at 403-740-9209.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Machinist: 1 year (Preferred)