We are building a high profile Medical Technology company, growing our team with an additional Executive Assistant position to provide administrative support to C level Executives.
NOTE: Resolve Consulting is managing the recruitment. Company name will be shared with candidates prior to interviews.
- Effectively managing all day-to-day administrative matters related to the Executive team, with a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Anticipating the needs, highlighting issues before they occur, and managing changing priorities
- Managing correspondence, email and calendar (with daily access to confidential and sensitive information). Responding and prioritizing as needed and ensuring schedules are followed
- Coordinating and organizing meetings in and out of the office, including Board of Director and Investor meetings with high profile participants. Also assisting in preparing meeting materials, recording meeting minutes, agendas, follow up items and other post meeting requirements. Support and manage all logistical issues.
- Ensuring seamless travel by proactively managing complex and international travel arrangements and itineraries, and other logistical issues, while adhering to corporate travel requirements and processes
- Managing all expenses and invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinating document preparation including proofreading and formatting by established deadlines
- 10+ years as an Administrative Assistant
- Minimum 3 years as an Executive Assistant to C-suite professionals
- An accountable high-energy individual with an ability to take initiative and see tasks through to completion; while also being able to take direction and instruction
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (including Outlook), Powerpoint, Internet and other navigational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational and decision making skills, and able to stay on top of shifting priorities and heavy workload
- Advanced proficiency in managing Executive communication (phone and email) and complex, constantly shifting calendar
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- C suite: 4 years (Preferred)
- executive assistant: 6 years (Required)