POSITION TITLE: ORDER ENTRY CLERK
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Quality
WORK SCHEDULE: Regular, Full-Time, Days
ABOUT ALLSEATING: For more than 30 years, ALLSEATING has been a leader in the design and development of solutions that adjust to the needs of customers in the office, educational, and healthcare industries. Our 150,000 square foot facility in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is home to our broad line of seating solutions. Whether it’s through innovative designs or comprehensive service programs, we’re always working at making people feel comfortable.
ALLSEATING is a company that’s growing. In order to accelerate innovation, we are recruiting talented individuals who will become vital and interconnected leaders of our development process.
ALLSEATING is looking for a hands-on individual who is a team player and looking for a position to demonstrate their drive, enthusiasm and initiative.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Vice President of Quality, the Order Entry Clerk will
ensure the accurate and timely processing of customer purchase orders.
- The primary responsibilities of the Order Entry Clerk are:
- Accurate and timely processing of customer purchase orders;
- Accurately enter customer orders into Syspro ERP System;
- Manage the online order mailbox (print, verify, and scan into Ricoh System);
- Assist with order marking;
- Rename incoming fax documents;
- Fill out and fax order correction forms to customers as necessary;
- Maintain and update the document database;
- Communicate with ALLSEATING Customer Service representatives to clarify customer delivery requirement/shipping dates and item specific information;
- Various administrative tasks, such as filing, drafting documents, etc.;
- Occasional reception back-up;
- Adhere to all company and government legislated policies and procedures; and
- Other duties as required.
In order to thrive in our fast-paced, highly flexible work environment the Order Entry Clerk must possess the following:
- Must have strong communication skills (English written, English reading, and English verbal) and legible handwriting;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Must have a strong attention to detail;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills;
- Must have exemplary time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced and high demand environment;
- Must have sound mathematical skills;
- Must be capable of working independently and within a team environment; and
- Must have a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor with strong customer service skills.
- High school diploma;
- English language proficiency (read/write/speak);
- Previous order entry experience is an asset; and
- 1-2 years previous experience within a manufacturing setting is an asset.
- Office setting; and
- Prolonged sitting at a computer station.
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Profit Sharing Plan
We look forward to hearing from you; if interested, please submit your resume (including salary expectations).
We thank all applicants for their interest in ALLSEATING; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls or agencies.
ALLSEATING is an equal opportunity employer. If applicable, in accordance with AODA standards, please inform ALLSEATING of accommodations that are required during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)