Family Ties Association is an incorporated non-profit organization providing family-focused and strength-based services in Southern Alberta since 1990. Given the current need of the organization, Family Ties Association is currently seeking a male Youth Engagement Worker to begin in a casual role with the potential to move to a salaried position.
Family Ties Association’s Youth Engagement Program provides planned and tailored interventions and services aimed at strengthening, empowering, and supporting youth.
As a Youth Engagement Worker, you will work in the home and community of the youth served to:
- Teach living-skills:
- Promote problem-solving, relationship skills, and coping skills;
- Enhance awareness and utilization of community resources and social supports;
- Help resolve the problems that necessitated placement:
- Assist with transition and permanency planning.
Completed diploma or degree in a relevant field (i.e. Child and Youth Care, Criminal Justice, Rehabilitation Services, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, etc.)
Valid driver’s license
Successful candidate is required to submit a recent Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check
Please send resumes attention to Michelle Ully or Zora Stenbeck
The closing date of this competition is February 15, 2019.
Job Type: Casual
- Human services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)