- Hollyburn is located in West Vancouver. Our location is quite remote. The ideal candidate has their own transportation and lives on the North Shore, Downtown or in Burnaby. Please check our location prior to applying.
SECURITY GUARD (MEMBER SAFETY OFFICER) - We offer an excellent benefit package, staff meal program and generous rewards and recognition programs!
The Location: Hollyburn Country Club is located in West Vancouver at 950 Cross Creek Road. Prior to applying for this position, we strongly encourage you to Google our location to ensure that you will be able to travel to and from work as public transportation is limited.
Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
· Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
· We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
The Position: We are looking for part-time Security Guards/Member Safety Officers.
· We offer an excellent benefit package for part-time and full-time employees.
· We also offer an internal staff meal program.
\*Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to qualify\*
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· BST Level 1 certificate (Basic Security Training)
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
· Own transportation is an asset due to the Club’s remote location
· You agree to get a Police Information Check with a vulnerable sector search
· Maintain Club safety and security with ongoing sweeps and surveillance while enforcing house rules when necessary
· Monitoring Club activities to manage and report risks and safety issues
· Provide detailed end of shift report to Management
· Manage issues by using good judgement, diffusing tension and involving the appropriate senior staff and authorities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.
- Please note that Hollyburn is situation in the British Properties in West Vancouver. Are you able to reliably commute to our remote location?
- Basic Security Training Level 1 (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)