ComTech Energy is the leader in on-site CNG refuelling in Canada and provides turn-key solutions including design/build, maintenance and replacement parts. Our focus is on off-road vehicles (forklifts and ice-resurfacers) and medium/heavy duty trucks. We are looking for an energetic and motivated CNG Compressor Technician to join its growing team in Alberta.
Typical duties and responsibilities could include (but not be limited to):
- Perform preventative maintenance on a variety of compressor and CNG assemblies. (add/remove oil, change filters, gather and monitor pressure temperature readings)
- Perform scheduled interval maintenance as per OEM recommendations. (change oil, inspect/replace valve, packing, etc.)
- Perform emergency service work and after hour service calls
- Maintain daily service documents and reports.
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Work with and manage customer relationships.
Qualifications and Skills
- Maintain a valid Driver’s Licence and provide a recent clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Compressor maintenance experience and knowledge of natural gas compression
- ESD Trouble Shooting Experience
- Electrical trouble shooting Experience. Low Voltage.
- Previous experience on Air or Gas Dehydrators
- Previous experience with controls systems.
- High mechanical aptitude and ability to follow O&M manuals.
- High pressure gas experience.
- Self-starter and a team player.
- Proficient with computer systems.
- Construction experience an asset.
- Employees will be welcome to join our benefits plan after 3 months of full-time employment
If you feel like you fit the description above and want to be a part of our team, let us know! Send your cover letter and résumé to our listed email. We would like to thank all applicants for showing interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, please go to www.comtechenergy.ca.
Job Type: Full-time
- natural gas: 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- compressor maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- drivers license (Preferred)