Subsidized staff housing on site ($320 - $530 per month), daily duty meal in our newly-renovated staff cafeteria, Employee Travel and Assistance Programs, benefits, discounts, and more!
Visit WWW.BANFFSPRINGSJOBS.COM to learn more about Canada's "Castle in the Rockies".
Are you creative person with a passion for the beauty and skin care industry? Do you crave an active, outdoor life right at your door step? Would you like to meet and work with people from all over the world and be paid to make your clients feel like a million dollars? When the hardest part of your day is looking out the window at the spectacular Canadian Rockies, why not join our Aesthetic team at the Willow Stream Spa. We guarantee it will be an experience of a life time in Canada's most famous castle, the Fairmont Banff Springs!
Rate of Pay: Hourly rate + gratuities + commission on products sold + hotel benefits package
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Aesthetics, Salon, and Boutique Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform nail services, facials, waxing and make up on guests using safe and professional techniques
- Participate in regular incentives and retail goal setting
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
- Assist in any and all ways in the beauty salon when not scheduled to perform facial or nail services. This assistance is to include selling and restocking professional retail skin care and hair care products.
- Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the products or procedures used.
- Ensure current trends in Aesthetic industry.
- Initially the aesthetician is trained in all manicures and pedicures, waxing and tinting. After mastering these services, based on performance, training is then offered in make up, 30, 45, 60 & 90 minute facials.
- Participate in on-going in-house training opportunities in our product lines and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Certification from an accredited school of Aesthetics required
- Previous aesthetics experience in a Spa preferred, minimum 2 years post graduation
- All professional licenses are to be current
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are limited to):
- Frequent standing, bending, reaching, occasional carrying up to 20lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Aesthetics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Aesthetics (Required)
- English (Required)