Norfolk Disposal Services Limited is a family owned and operated business servicing Norfolk and the surrounding areas for more than 50 years.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Earn above average pay and competitive benefits package
- Drive well-maintained trucks
- Consistent year-round work
- Local work and home every night
We’re looking for drivers with a DZ license for Curbside Garbage or Recycling collection.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- $21.00/hour plus 4% vacation pay with the potential of making $50,000.00 or more a year
- Paid at 1 ½ times regular rate of pay for hours exceeding 44
- Competitive benefits package
- Annual work boot allowance
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan/Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Must have DZ license
- Must have a minimum of 3 years DZ driving experience
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be prepared to work outdoors – all weather conditions
- Must be available to work day shifts, Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday
For questions on how to submit an application call 519-443-2014 ext. 256 or apply today by sending in your resume by email, by fax 519-443-6145 or by delivering in person to 105 Thompson Road West, Waterford 8am – 5pm.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Norfolk Disposal Services Limited will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Profit sharing/share options
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.50 to $21.00 /hour
- DZ Driving: 3 years (Required)