Haddad Brands is the Canadian Licensee for Kids Apparel that sells and markets Tier 1 Global Brands such as Nike, Jordan, Hurley, Levi’s, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Converse in the Canadian marketplace. We sell and service the biggest retailers in Canada such as Sport Chek, Foot Locker, JD Sports, Champs, Hudson Bay, and other key retailers at the national and regional level.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for fashion with an understanding of the go to market (GTM) selling process, inclusive of product merchandising and presentation, while leveraging retailer business metrics to grow the business.
If this sounds energizing and working closely within a strong diverse team where the opportunities to grow professionally and personally abound, we want to hear from you!
- The Account Executive will oversee all aspects of account management for one or more key accounts.
- Manage national/regional retail account(s) and create sales plans to meet financial targets and drive revenue growth.
- Develop strong, effective relationships with internal and external partners that help identify opportunities to grow the business with current and potential accounts.
- Partner with Merchandising on the directed assortment process and sell in at an increasing year over year adoption rate for all accounts.
- Identify and deliver new business opportunities with new and existing customers that drive revenue growth.
- Align brand, consumer, and customer strategies to achieve sales goals and profitable targets internally and externally.
- Partner with the planning team to project and deliver monthly and annual sales forecasts.
- Consistently monitor and respond to opportunities in the market to identify ways to stay ahead of trends.
- Shop the market to research and identify current trends and present competitive data as it is related to the brand to establish key objectives.
- Travel to accounts for pre-line review.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales or Merchandising in the wholesale fashion industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person