Foundation Masters is looking for experienced Pargers with knowledge in foundation repair. In this role, you will plan and direct projects and lead a crew on each job site.
You must have prior experience parging concrete and/or finishing concrete. Must have leadership skills to run your own jobsite. We expect our concrete finishers to be the lead individual on each project.
You will be provided with labourers to assist you in getting contracts completed.
You will also be required to have great communication skills for dealing with clients, employees and suppliers/vendors.
If you are committed to service, pride yourself on customer satisfaction, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have the desire to learn and grow, joining Foundation Masters is for you.
You will be reporting directly to management and will be expected to oversee all work performed by your team per jobsite.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with excellent leadership skills who foster an atmosphere of success, innovation, quality workmanship and results.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Concrete Parging, Parging repairs, Concrete Finishing
- Stucco application & repairs
- Lead jobsite crew
- Oversee work orders and assign tasks during the duration of each contract
- Work self-sufficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and appreciation for ruthless prioritization
- Manage full project life cycle from initiation to project completion including quality control, checks through duration of the job and ensure customer satisfaction along the way.
- You will need to have an active cellphone
- Driver’s licence preferred (Vehicles provided)
Hours: Monday to Friday, start time 8:00 am, occasional weekends required
We are looking to hire 3 concrete finishers
MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH CONCRETE FINISHING.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Concrete Finishing: 10 years (Preferred)
- Greater Sudbury, ON (Required)
- English (Required)