At Kintec, we are famous because of our passion for helping people. Our purpose is to keep people active on their feet, for life! We do this by offering the best customer experience possible when providing our customers with custom orthotics, performance footwear, sports medicine bracing and run clinics. Over the last 28 years in business, we have expanded to 11 locations across the Lower Mainland.
We are looking for a Clinic Manager to join our team as a key player in building Kintec’s people and systems towards a growing future.
Your key responsibilities will include: ensuring smooth running and support of our clients and store operations, providing support to the Store Manager assume all managerial duties of the store.
The right person for this role will be a thoughtful, tech-savvy self-starter who can take the initiative and adapt in ever-changing circumstances.
Our Core Values
- Being an engaged team member
- Being passionate about helping people
- Pursuing growth and innovation in everything we do
- Being active and involved
- Building open and honest relationships
The life of our Clinic Second
- Responsible for training, recruitment and team development
- Possessing strong management skills and the ability to manage the daily operations of the store
- Keeping up to date on company communication, policies and events
- Aiding in coaching, supporting and motivating your team
- Understanding and maintaining product awareness to provide an exceptional client experience
- Contributing to a positive and comprehensive work environment
- Organize and operate clinic and community events
The technical skills necessary to succeed in this role.
- Three (3) years of retail experience
- Understanding of the LEAN and KIP process
- Kinesiology background is an asset
- Strong cognitive skills, including decision making and problem analysis
- Flexible availability
- Confident and comfortable with computers
- Ability to lead and share ideas with the team when needed
- You have strong time management skills, with the ability to manage the day to day operations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Career and growth opportunities
- Education and Business Seminars and learning courses
- Employee discount on store products and pro deals
- Fun and competitive in-store contests and incentive programs
- And more!
Cover Letter Required:
To best evaluate all suitable applicants we require a cover letter.
To Apply for this position:
If you are looking for a position in a company which helps develop and supports health and fitness, personal development and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting indicating which location you are apply to.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Required)
- Lean Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- KPIs: 2 years (Required)
- Lower Mainland, BC (Required)