Join a team that offers great hours, excellent benefits & a career to be proud of!
Just starting out? No experience? No problem! The great thing about working for EECOL Electric is the opportunity to advance to a rewarding career in sales, management or one of the many other career paths.
EECOL is a leading Electrical Products Distributor with 57 locations in Canada. Our employees stay for the long-term because we offer a rewarding and exciting career, not just a job! Just ask our President, Executives or Management team what great opportunities this company offers; they all started out in the warehouse. You will not meet a more down-to-earth, hardworking and dedicated team. Visit us at www.eecol.com to learn more.EECOL employees enjoy…
- Permanent, full time positions, Monday through Friday. Weekends and evenings are for friends, family and fun, not for work!
- Regular reviews, raises and bonus opportunities.
- All training provided. We promote from within and have excellent opportunities to advance.
- First-rate benefits including generous flex benefits, health & dental plan, disability, life insurance, vision care and a Defined Benefit Pension Plan rarely offered by other companies.
About the Job…
This is an entry-level position. A typical day includes:
- Answering telephone and directing calls
- Responding to internal/external requests
- Processing customer orders
- Ordering of office/warehouse supplies
- Filing all necessary documents
- Preparing goods for shipment
- Arranging for shipment pick-ups
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Picking items to fill orders
- Checking goods received, putting stock away
- General warehouse/yard organization
- Cutting, spooling wire
- Operating forklift, pallet jacks
- Assisting customers with inquiries *
*Safety footwear is a requirement for all warehouse positions.
Our ideal new team member…
- is hard-working with a strong desire to grow, learn and move up in our company
- is motivated, energetic and goal oriented
- has experience with forklifts or is willing to learn, all training is provided for the successful candidate
- has a strong work ethic
If you are seeking a long-term career, and are interested in joining the EECOL team, please submit your resume today:
Attn: Shawn Harris
415 – 2 Avenue East
Brooks, AB T1R 1C1
Apply through this website.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time