Aircraft Component Technician, Landing Gears
About us: http://aviatechnikcorp.com/about-us/
In this role you will:
- Perform the maintenance tasks of disassembly, cleaning, inspection, assembly, modification and test of various aircraft undercarriage components.
- Keep the records of maintenance tasks performed
- Understanding of component maintenance manuals and technical specifications.
- Examine and measure parts with different kinds of precision instruments.
An ideal candidate would possess:
- Ability to understand technical drawings and instructions.
- Mechanical attitude.
- Good ability to read, write and speak English.
- 1+ years of experience in mechanical field.
- 1year + in mechanical field
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
- English (Preferred)
- Ukrainian (Preferred)
- Russian (Preferred)